Halo: Next Generation

Finish the Fight?
It hasn't even started!

Forums

Forum Home > Halo 4 > Sticky: Halo 4 discussion

spoog911

Discuss...

No trolling please.. and do not provoke other people thats what the den is for.

--

March 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ellie

Halo Reach is epic and I can't wait for Halo 4.

Who agrees?

--

March 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spoog911

I agree ellie halo reach is good and it should also stay in the reach form i also can't wait for halo 4 ;)

--

March 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ellie

DAMN YOU.

Who dares edit my posts?

Ellie does not approve.

--

March 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dingle

Reach is the worst one of the series, they tried some stuff and it didnt work. Move back to what made the game popular and stop trying to please the call of duty generation with crutches. You should have to work at halo to get better not have it fall in your lap.

--

March 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spoog911

Please dingel halo 4 not reach and there a good chance of a perk unlock system so by the looks of it 343 are making it more like Cod.

--

March 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dingle

Ellie also brought up Reach, you going to call her out on that too? ffs. O'Conner as already said that 'perk' system isnt a perk system as we know it.

--

March 9, 2012 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Madmatt

Its not like their going to say "oh we are totally copying COD because it sells well and makes loads of money" is it? Of course he's going to say it a "its not a perk system as we know it". I'm not going to argue with people about a game that has had so little information leaked about it anyway, I was just sayin..

Ellie don't troll, i know where you live and what you look like.

--

March 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dingle

Agreed, we dont know enough yet however the TU update in Reach works great and is so much better than vanilla so i have some faith in Halo 4.

--

March 9, 2012 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spoog911

Dingle i changed her post :P and the perks system i have read about , from what i believe it will be your armour providing "extra" help on the battlefield.So like the chest that has shotgun shell it could give you extra ammo or increase damage.Also i am glad sprint was kept  i like sprint helps me get around faster.

--

March 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ellie

Just because u sucked on Reach....

Halo:Reach didn't suck, Halo 4 will probably better, And Halo 3 was meh.

Sorry for opinion ;)

Halo 2&1 I just played the campaign.

Matt : You can just come over  :) But the houses where I live looks exactly the same, so I wish u very good luck.

--

March 10, 2012 at 4:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Madmatt

Carpet bombing..

.. Is the only answer

--

March 10, 2012 at 5:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ellie

I'll hide in the fridge.

--

March 10, 2012 at 5:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fiendwolf
Site Owner

I somewhat agree with dingle. Yet I also agree with Ellie.  I love reach and its a great game, but I cannot say it was the best Halo game I have ever played.  I think I had more fun playing the others more than this one.  But this next game I have a very strong feeling that it will blow all the others out of the water.  Mainly since 343 has waypoint.  And they know what the game needs from their people there telling them hence forth.   I really have high expectations for Halo 4 and I think it will supersede them.

The graphics from that video spoog linked to us was utterly breathtaking.  Which is what I think Halo has been missing in REACH.  The graphics were like improved scraps of Halo 3 in my honest opinion.  And now with those amazing armor designs and the detail put into them;  I SERSIOUSLY cryed from joy from watching that video.

And its about time they seriously built up John's character in the Videogame.  This will be good, really really good.  I cannot say "I can't wait" cause I can, I want them to do the best ever possible with this game and make it the best Halo that will blow away all other game competition.  I want it to be EPIC in the extremest form.  And I think they can do it.  343, I have no doubt, will bring us a new halo with a new atmosphere that will be a betterment on the old games.

You can't compare the games to each other when their all out and you're thinking, "Oh this one is old so this new one is better"  You have to compare the games to your memory when they were all the Newest and latest thing.  All the games were really good too when they first came out, REACH not so much but it grew on me.  I don't think I will need H4 to grow on me.  I think I'll be fullout in love with it.

Just a penny for my thoughts there. ;)

March 10, 2012 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Madmatt

Must admit the new graphics are fap material.

--

March 10, 2012 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ellie

Everything is fap material for you Matt ;)

--

March 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fiendwolf
Site Owner

Ellie at March 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Everything is fap material for you Matt ;)

Especially me. 8)

March 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Madmatt

:roll:

--

March 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dingle

Ellie at March 10, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Just because u sucked on Reach....

Halo:Reach didn't suck, Halo 4 will probably better, And Halo 3 was meh.

Sorry for opinion ;)

Halo 2&1 I just played the campaign.

Matt : You can just come over  :) But the houses where I live looks exactly the same, so I wish u very good luck.

You're horrible at Halo 3 because unlike Reach there aren't any crutches to help you (armour lock, sprint, broken bloom etc). I dont excatly suck at Reach (im not good either), we can however compare stats if you want, i wouldnt if i were you though ;) . I dont like Reach because you dont have to work at it to be good the game helps you so much. Like Fiend says, i have faith in 343i because the changes they made in TU made Reach better. Even pre Alpha the snippetts of gameplay looks great, strafe speed, the almighty BR is back and the maps looks great too. I have a very good feeling for Halo 4 

--

March 10, 2012 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Madmatt

I never played Halo 3 that much online, campaign was way too sexy but I still had a 1.72k/d and a really good win/loss (i'm talking 40+ game winning streaks whenever I got into it).

All thanks to someone I used to play with called Dingle woz ere... Got to admit we beasted, would love to do it again, prepare for Halo 4.

And Halo Reach is way too easy, not as intense as Halo 3. I mean look at my stats and I really didn't whore the weapons as much as you would think I did, but when I did whore them, I made sure I did the job in style! (meme reference).

--

March 11, 2012 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent News

by spoog911 | 10 comments
by spoog911 | 2 comments
by spoog911 | 0 comments

Recent Forum Posts

by Fiendwolf over a year ago
by Dingle over a year ago

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Oct 15 at 3:00 AM - 5:00 PM