Posted by spoog911 on June 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Found some images you may like.
And yes we get that beast in the picture.
- Several new vehicles are featured in the expansion, including new tank destroyers, an AC-130 gunship, ATVs, and mobile artillery.
- Taking over a specific base grants the controlling team access to an AC-130 gunship. The gunship travels on a fixed circular path around the bases and it has four seats -- two for shooting 125mm cannons at the ground and two anti-air turrets for defending its airspace.
- Though only four people can man the AC-130 at once, other soldiers can use it as a mobile parachute spawn point.(See heres the flaw in what they said in the picture of in side the AC-130 there only two seats shown,It better not fly in a fix position i want to fly it so badly.)
- The AC-130 is also a great position to spot and mark enemies for your teammates.
- If your team controls the AC-130, the smart strategy is to have all patrolling the aircraft defend it from oncoming attacks so it can continue its forceful barrage.
- The AC-130 is heavily armored, but it cannot be repaired by engineers. This means ground forces can bring it down with concentrated fire.
- The tank destroyers are lighter and more limber than the tanks included in the base game. They still pack a punch, but are much more vulnerable than the conventional tanks.
- Over 20 upgrades are available for the new vehicles, but there is no new infantry weaponry.
- Armored Kill also has a new Tank Superiority mode, but DICE wouldn't go into specifics just yet.
- You should spawn on a squad member near a hot zone or to jump into a vehicle. Given the large size of the map, hiking from your home base to a flag point takes a while.
- The maps are large enough that you can employ new team tactics like positioning your mobile artillery on the ridge and shelling any troops approaching a hotly contested flag capture point from a long range.